6 Minute Inner & Outer Thigh Workout (Fat Reducer)
Gallery Of 6 Minute Inner & Outer Thigh Workout (Fat Reducer)
6 Minute Inner & Outer Thigh Workout
Get yourself ready as your thighs are about to feel the burn!
The 6-minute slim thigh workout has all the elements you need to burn the highest amount of calories within the shortest time.
This routine will target those hard-to-reach thigh muscles .
You won't need any equipment, just get yourself a stopwatch and get ready to torch some calories.
The 6 minute slim thigh workout overview
In this routine you'll be doing four different lower body workouts that hit the inner and outer thighs.
It's a combination of targeted thigh workouts and cardio. Try to keep your rest no longer than 10 to 15 seconds.
This will help to keep up the intensity, so you can maximize your calorie burn in 6 minutes.
You'll be given a workout chart below that shows you the amount of sets and time assigned for each.
It has a funny name but it won't be that funny when you start doing the workouts.????
You're going to feel the burn in those thigh muscles, which is good.
Even your hip region is going to benefit from this move.
- Start by laying down on your right side with your left hand on your left hip.
- Your left foot should be straightened out and your right foot barely touching the ground.
- Now you're going to slowly raise your left leg over your right leg in front of it to touch the ground.
- Repeat the movement between position A and position B for the specified time frame.
This movement is very similar to the Lying Down Hot Potato except your body will be raised off the ground.
More of your body will be engaged with the move, therefore, you're going to burn more calories.
- Start on your right side with your right knee and hand supporting your upper body.
- Your left leg should be behind your body and left hand straight upwards.
- Now you're going to bring your left leg slowly in front of you as far as possible.
- Repeat the movement between A and B for the specified timeframe on the chart below.
This workout is popular among athletes because it's a very powerful calorie burner.
Anytime you want to get your metabolism revved up, this is one of the best workouts to do.
Another reason why this exercise works so well is because majority of the joints in your body will be active throughout the move.
- Start in a running motion, make sure your palms are straight as if you're cutting through air.
- Also keep your knees high throughout the movement.
Another total body move that's going to work those thigh muscles.