99 Habits For a Better Life
Gallery Of 99 Habits For a Better Life
Hey, pretty! Are you tired of your bad habits? Looking for the ways to shape your life into something you really love? Maybe you’re just fed up with the way you are and looking for a sweet formula on how to finally get yourself together?
I’ve got something that can help you!
Before reinventing myself and redesigning my life, I was a lazy, unorganized, unmotivated girl with a full collection of bad habits. Paired with anxiety and eventually – depression, these bad life choices kept dragging me down until I became fed up.
I decided to change myself completely and developing good habits was one of the things
After working on my self improvement for the past 5 or 6 years I can honestly say – constant self improvement is a choice – and a life-changing one!
If you crave to have a better life, you should always be looking for ways to improve it. And what’s a better way to improve than with good, healthy, and positive habits!
In fact, it might be that sweet formula you’re looking for.
Not only does the feeling of becoming better help you to keep a positive mindset + stay insanely productive but it’s also pretty addictive.
The fun thing with building healthy habits is that they can be gamified. You can choose which habits you want to adopt, you can track them ) or you can even to help yourself keep going.
So here is a list of 99 habits you can implement in your life to live better, feel better and become better every single day.
Most of them are really easy so I recommend implementing at least a few – it’s so worth it!
Important: I made this list extra fancy and enriched it with tools and resources that can help you develop a particular habit. Those will be visible as purple links or images and I strongly recommend you to check them out because they WILL make things so much easier for you.
Habit creation will require some work after all so the easier you make this for you, the bigger the chances of success.
+ There’s a printable checklist at the bottom that you can download for free and gamify your habit creation, yay!
Simply checkmark all the habits you’ve already developed. Can you make it to all 99? That would be MAJESTIC.
And just in case you want to save this for later.. I made a perfect pinable image for your Pinterest. You will also find it at the bottom of the list.
Ok, let’s do this! Let’s create new habits for your better life!
P. S. This article may contain affiliate links to products I really love. Thank you for your support!
4. Eat at least 1 healthy meal every day.
5. Have a break after every hour of work.
6. Spend some time alone daily.
7. Smile to yourself when you look in the mirror.
9. Stretch a little several times a day.
10. Eat without looking at your phone or TV.
16. Deep condition your hair once a week.
21. Spend less time on mindless internet browsing.
22. Wash your dishes after eating.
23. Make your bed in the morning.
24. Do your laundry every morning.
25. Hang your clothes after wearing .
27. Buy home decor items to cheer up your space.
28. Give yourself at least 1 compliment a day.
29. Encourage yourself at least once a day.
30. Track your medication or vitamins.
32. Brush your teeth twice a day.
33. Plan at home leisure activities.
34. Go on a small trip at least once a week.
35. Have a daily 15-minute walk.
39. Plan the calls you need to make.
40. Prepare clothes for the next day.
43. Research countries you want to visit.
44. Play games together with your loved ones.
45. Listen to self improvement podcasts.
47. Declutter your closet regularly.
48. Establish a clear work/rest regime.
50. Change your tablecloths regularly.
53. Clean your windows twice a season.
60. Research new music once in a while.
64. Change your passwords regularly.
67. Visit your loved ones often.
68. Visit those who have passed too.
69. Call your relatives once a week.
70. Research passive income ideas regularly.
71. Clean your wall art once in a while.
72. Buy a mirror and practice speaking.
74. If you’re sick, constantly think about healing & getting better.
75. Encourage yourself to stop catastrophizing.
76. Take care of your body skin.
78. Use aromatherapy every day.
79. Clean your makeup brushes once a week.
80. Clean your desk every evening after work.
81. Secure your home every season.
82. Buy new jewelry once in a while.
83. Keep your life in order with a life binder.